Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

[4.0.6] My Altosis Has Been Cured!



As you probably noticed, my blog has been renamed "Casual Feral" and "moved" to casualferal.blogspot.com.

Eureka!  My altosis has been cured!

As you know, I have battled with a debilitating case of altosis for years now.  A horrible affliction that caused me to want to play and understand every class in the World of Warcraft.  Well, through the application of a magical cocktail, I have been cured.

Here is the recipe:
  • 1 part Blizzard changes to homogenize characters (aka "Bring the player, not the class")
  • 1 part increase in workload at work
  • 1 part retire from guild leadership
  • 3 parts retire from "serious" raiding
One sip of this and your interest in maintaining your alts will evaporate.  You might even pondering quitting WoW altogether, so be careful how large of a dose you take.

I decided to move the original blog and just create a new one to forward people from the old location, so I would not have reformat everything, rebuild the various web parts, lose my followers, and so on...

No comments: